The Ties Between Reading & Writing in Early Childhood - What Students Do Virtual - 27645
Together we will explore the connections between reading and writing in early childhood classes. In this session, we will focus specifically on what the student does to engage in writing while reading with the teacher as well as how they can practice reading while receiving writing instruction. We will look at the standards, see a model, and practice using a planning tool. A companion session is available for registration titled "The Ties Between Reading & Writing in Early Childhood - What Teachers Do."
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 31
Registration Deadline 5/19/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Tracy Gunn ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 7 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 5/18/2021 4:00 pm
- Early Childhood: Planned, Purposeful, and Playful Centers in Virtual Spaces - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Teaching Male Learners of Color Teaching Lab - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for Third-through Fifth Grade Science
- Let It Go! The Gradual Release of Instruction in the Early Childhood Classroom - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--Steering Between Phonological Awareness and Phonics Instruction--A Compass to an Effective Literacy Foundation (Teacher Pathway)
- Sheltered Instruction in ANY Classroom - Virtual
- STEM Part 1: Seamless Science Integration in Early Childhood - Virtual
- The Ties Between Reading & Writing in Early Childhood - What Teachers Do - Virtual