The Ties Between Reading & Writing in Early Childhood - What Teachers Do Virtual - 27644
Together we will explore the connections between reading and writing in early childhood classes. In this session, we will focus specifically on what the teacher does to promote writing while reading to students as well as to support reading during direct writing instruction. We will look at the standards, see a model, and practice using a planning tool. A companion session is available for registration titled "The Ties Between Reading & Writing in Early Childhood - What Students Do."
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 30
Registration Deadline 5/13/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Tracy Gunn ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 1 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 5/12/2021 4:00 pm
- Early Childhood: Classroom Environments that Promote Engagement - Virtual
- Ignite Early Childhood Conference 2021: Navigating Uncharted Territories - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Professional Learning Community - Online
- Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Online Training) - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute -- Navigating the Science of Teaching Reading: Using Oral Language As Your Guide (Teacher Pathway)
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--Steering Between Phonological Awareness and Phonics Instruction--A Compass to an Effective Literacy Foundation (Teacher Pathway)
- Sheltered Instruction in ANY Classroom - Virtual
- Starting Literacy Strong: Setting Up Pre-K Students for a Lifetime of Reading - Virtual
- What to Do When Numbers are Nonsense - Virtual