Customized Employment: Where Are You at Your Best? - 27570
This free session will discuss how to review the activities tried from the Everyone Can Work! Discovering Individual Potential session. We will follow the Possibilities and learn how to use them as the foundation for identifying skills, interests, ideal conditions of employment, and potential emerging themes. It is highly recommended that parents, educators, and VR also attend additional sessions to fully support youth with disabilities: Everyone Can Work! Discovering Individual Potential | Using Handheld Technology | Know Your Value! Let's Start Work! | Earning Money and Social Security Benefits!
Charter School Personnel, Parents, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel, Community/Public, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Occupational Therapists
This project will be targeted to students, parents, educators, and VR to learn introductory aspects of the customized employment process that focus on Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS). The targeted students will be in the 8th, 9th, 10th or 12th- grade, and range in age from 14-22 years old, are currently participating in a recognized educational program, and have a mild to moderate disability. TWC is developing policy and services related to Customized Employment.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Virtual
- Creating a Quality Library Collection - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for K- through Second-Grade
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science Digital Interactive Notebooking for 6-8 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science Digital Interactive Notebooking for K-5 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades K-5
- K-12 State-wide STEM Teacher Training
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- SELf Care for Educators (CPE CREDIT ONLY) - Virtual
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2021