Ignite Early Childhood Conference 2021: Navigating Uncharted Territories - 27472
ESC Region 11 Early Childhood is pleased to announce our first summer learning conference. The Ignite Early Childhood Conference aims to empower, support, and enlighten educators working with the youngest students. Our theme for this year is Navigating Uncharted Territories. Embark with us on an adventure filled with innovative ideas and inspiring conquests!
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Paraprofessionals, Principals, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Engage by Design Content Series: TX-KEA Assessment Administration for Kindergarten - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Let's Talk Numbers: Number Talks in Pre-K - Virtual
- New Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Snack and Share - Virtual
- Private Non-Profit School Service Meeting
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- The Heart Work: Recognizing Trauma in Pre-K Students - Virtual
- What to Do When Numbers are Nonsense - Virtual