Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Overview Virtual - 32416
In the early years of a child's life, play is the vehicle through which he or she explores, learns, and develops essential skills. Learning centers are central to this process, offering diverse hands-on experiences that promote cognitive, social, emotional, and physical growth. Join us on an adventure exploring learning possibilities in centers with our Little Steps, Big Adventures series. This session focuses on an overview of centers. During this session, we will explore an idea for a management system, feature literacy and language, emphasize inclusion, and plan for ideas to improve our featured center.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 40
Registration Deadline 1/25/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Tracy Gunn ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 1/25/2024 4:00 pm
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Wonder K-1
- Cognitive Transitions: Making the Most of Every Minute!
- Coloring Outside the Lines: Cultivating Creativity in Early Childhood
- Holiday Tactual Art: An Expanded Core Curriculum Event for Students with Visual Impairments
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Art and Creativity - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Sensory Center - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Writing Center - Virtual
- Making the Most of Your Math Manipulatives in Pre-K-2
- The Power of the Read-Aloud