Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades 6-8 - 27461
Explore ways to implement TEKS-aligned design challenges in your science classroom. Experience using the engineering design process to address design challenges in order to support student growth and success in your classroom and beyond. Participants will receive a printed copy of "STEMulating Desing Challenges in Science, Grades 6-8," and digital access as well as a license for digital access. This session is planned for in-person attendance with social distancing and sanitization practices in place. This session could move to a virtual environment depending on the health risk circumstances at the scheduled time. Should the session be moved to virtual, you will be notified and provided a list of potential materials needed in order to take part in the hands-on activities.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education, Teacher Supervisors
Registration closes July 12, 2021 so that we can order the books for the session.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 19
Registration Deadline 7/12/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Cheryl Bowden ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 7/19/2021 8:30 am
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Customized Employment: Using Handheld Technology to be Independent and Successful at Work - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for Third-through Fifth Grade Science
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science Digital Interactive Notebooking for K-5 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades 9-12
- Habitat: What's Your Environment? (Youth) - Virtual
- K-12 State-wide STEM Teacher Training
- Overview: Adopted Revisions to 19 TAC Rule 89.1070 - Graduation Requirements - Virtual
- TexQuest: K-12 eBooks for the Classroom - Virtual
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy - Virtual