School Improvement Meeting for District Coordinators of School Improvement and Principals of Schools Engaging in Interventions - 27404
This Zoom meeting will focus on continuous improvement updates, upcoming activities, intervention plans, guidance for 2021-2022, reflection, feedback, the opportunity to collaborate with other schools, and more. This meeting is required for all DCSIs and principals of schools currently engaging in interventions for the 2020-2021 school year.
Central Office Administrators, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders
Must be a District Coordinator of School Improvement or Principal of a campus currently engaging in interventions for the 2020-2021 school year.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Coaching the Coach- Early Childhood Basics (2-Day Series) - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- Elevating Success Workshop #4 Self-Assessment & ESF Diagnostic Process - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Identifying Your Values and Mindsets to Focus Your Work - Virtual
- Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting - Virtual
- Shifting the Leader in the Mirror: Focusing on an Infinite Mindset to Lead Others Well
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- T-PESS Update - Currently Certified T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual