R-1-1 Math Now: Slow Reveal Graphs for Grades 6-12 - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - 27390
This session is part of the R-1-1 Math Now Professional Learning opportunities where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this self-paced asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides and Desmos Activity Builder. Participants will build their capacity to facilitate the numeracy routine Slow Reveal Graph. This session will address methods and strategies to deliver Slow Reveal Graph in both synchronous and asynchronous systems. Following completion of this session, participants will earn 1 hour of CPE. Participants will have an option to extend the session by creating and implementing a Slow Reveal Graph in a classroom environment. Upon completing the reflection, they will earn up to 2 additional hours of CPE.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Demystifying Word Problems - Real Problem Solving
- Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Math at your Fingertips: Tactile Learning & 2 Color Counters
- Physical Math: Algebra for All
- Sheltered Instruction Academy: 2-Day Training for Secondary Teachers
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Using the 5!: Notice/Wonder and Which One Doesn't Belong