Connecting Reading and Writing in the ELAR Classroom (3-12) - 31254
In this session, participants will explore the framework of connecting reading and writing in the ELAR classroom. They will dive deep into the process of using mentor texts to examine and analyze authors' craft from the perspective of a reader and writer. Participants will leave the session with a plan for integrating reading and writing through mentor texts. Participants will need technology for this session.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 33
Registration Deadline 2/22/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Brittany Kosumsuriya ESC Region 11, Nikki Hagood ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 2/22/2024 8:30 am
- Amplify Reading - Small-Group Instruction
- Authentic Writing ELAR Grades 2-12
- Cognitive Transitions: Making the Most of Every Minute!
- Elevating Inquiry: Going from Good to Great in Teaching with DBQs
- Getting the Most out of DESMOS in Elementary Math - Desmos Classroom
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID)
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT)
- Helping Struggling Readers, Grades 4-12 (ELAR)
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Online
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)