Revisiting the Revised ELAR/SLAR TEKS K-6 - 27294
Participants will have an opportunity to revisit the revised ELAR/SLAR TEKS for grades K-6 to determine instructional techniques for differentiation.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Canvas 101 Lite - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Time to Dust off those Manipulatives for Grades K-5
- K-12 State-wide STEM Teacher Training
- Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World
- Making Sense of Problem Situations through Rich Tasks and Discourse: Grade 4 and 5
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute -- Docking at Our Port: Understanding the Data Landscape and How We Can Reshape our Literacy Community (Teacher Pathway)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Talking Tuesdays - Creating High Leverage Opportunities for Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking - Virtual
- Talking Tuesdays - Guided Reading 101 - Virtual