Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and English Learners - 27251
Participants will discover how culture is the software that allows individuals to make sense of their world. This session will also examine the three levels of culture. Moreover, participants will learn how to find commonalities among cultural archetypes and the attendant research-based best practices that allow those commonalities to result in rigorous language development and acquisition of academic content. This will be a virtual session accessed through Zoom. Participants will receive three Continuing Professional Education hours once the session is complete.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Assistant Principals, Principals, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- (In-Person) Campus-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only)
- Culturally and Linguistically Responsive Practices: Essentials, Academics, and Behavior
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In-Person
- Hearing Screener Certification
- Introduction to an IEP - Online
- Paraprofessionals - Roles and Responsibilities
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Solo Librarian PLN (Fall 2022) - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook