Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - 27239
This session is part of the Pilot Program for R-1-1 Math Now Professional Learning Opportunities, where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this self-paced asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides and Jamboard. Participants will build their capacity in analyzing student work samples to drive their Guided Math instruction. This session addresses the Guided Math component of Math Workshop and will provide teachers with innovative ways to facilitate student learning during Guided Math in a remote or face-to-face learning environment. Following the completion of this session, participants will provide feedback to the ESC Math team. Once participants have interacted with the content throughout the session, completed the form, and provided feedback, they will earn up to 3 hours of CPE credit.
Schedule & Location
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- DEX Does That?! (Discovery Education Experience) - Virtual
- Early Childhood Special Education Collaboration for ECSE Leaders - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Behavior Management for Administrators - Virtual
- Promoting Progress through Texas Lesson Study - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings - Virtual