Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Basics (Two-Day Series) - 29563
Early childhood environments look different from other classrooms on campus -- and for good reason. Purposeful and playful teaching and learning are crucial to any program's success. For most coaches, their classroom experiences look drastically different. In this two-day series, coaches and administrators will find ways to support early childhood educators as they create the best learning environments for their young students. Day 1: Relationships with adult learning theory in mind Observation & data analysis Coaching moves Day 2: Goal Setting Practice & feedback Ongoing support A third day of professional learning called "Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Advanced Session" is available for participants in this session.
Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Assistant Principals, Directors, Principals
This course is appropriate for those who are new to coaching overall as well as others who have experience coaching, but need a focus on early childhood.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 22
Registration Deadline 5/9/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Tracy Gunn ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 5/8/2024 8:30 am
- 2023-2024 ESC Region 11 Charter Roundtables - Virtual
- 23-24 Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Lesson Alignment and Formative Assessment Level 1, (October) Lab 1, and (January) Lab 2*- Season #6 - Mansfield ISD, Glenn Harmon ES
- EB Timely Topics Work Session Series: MOY LPAC, Progress Monitoring, TELPAS
- HYBRID Region 11 EB Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Impact Coaching
- LPAC Q&A Series: Initial Identification/TX Transfers, State Assessment Decisions, and Review & Reclassification - Virtual
- Region 11 NEW EB Program Leader 101 Series - Virtual
- Textbook Adoption 2024 for Science, CTE, Social Studies, and Technology Applications
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual