Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Basics (Two-Day Series) - 29563
Early childhood environments look different from other classrooms on campus -- and for good reason. Purposeful and playful teaching and learning are crucial to any program's success. For most coaches, their classroom experiences look drastically different. In this two-day series, coaches and administrators will find ways to support early childhood educators as they create the best learning environments for their young students. Day 1: Relationships with adult learning theory in mind Observation & data analysis Coaching moves Day 2: Goal Setting Practice & feedback Ongoing support A third day of professional learning called "Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Advanced Session" is available for participants in this session.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Assistant Principals, Directors, Principals
This course is appropriate for those who are new to coaching overall as well as others who have experience coaching, but need a focus on early childhood.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- EB Tuesday Talks: Q&A for Emergent Bilingual Requirements - Virtual
- ESSA Consolidated Compliance Report (2020-2021) Q&A and Work Session - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- LAS Links/preLAS Training of Test Administrators (TOT) for Paper Administration
- LPAC Decision-Making for State Assessments TOT - Virtual
- Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader 101
- STAAR Redesign for Science, Grades 6-8
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New T-PESS Appraisers