Exploring Positive Outcome Strategies for Improving Classroom Behavior - 27237
The focus of the training will be to learn and explore best practices for addressing challenging behaviors and promote positive outcomes for students. During this session, participants will learn about the functions of behavior, the STOIC principles of classroom management, and several positive approaches to managing and changing challenging behavior. Participants will use technology to access resources that will guide discussions, provide content for knowledge and understanding, and support implementing various strategies. Participants will leave with knowledge of how challenging behavior develops, principles for shaping classroom environments, and the experience of unpacking behavior strategies for meaningful implementation. Participants will be working in small groups to unpack various behavior strategies. Social Distancing protocols will be in place.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Paraprofessionals, Principals
Participants are asked to bring a form of technology to access online resources. Laptops, Chromebooks, tablets are suggested for easy access to materials.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course - Online
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Series: Part 2 - Web-Based Activities
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 1 - Online Calculators
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 3 - Making Your Own Digital Activities
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 4 - Computation Layer
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Curate Content and Formatively Assess Using Edpuzzle - Online
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Touching Math" - Using Manipulatives to Build Concrete Understanding
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: A Standard Way to Look at Math - Diving into the TEKS
- Social Studies Resource Run