Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for Third-through Fifth Grade Science - 27063
Join us for one day of science investigations and field experiences, using role-playing and models and games, to make science fun and interesting as students explore the world around them. Lesson investigations will explore habitat, adaptations, population studies, the water cycle, and more. Each participant will receive the complete RANGELANDS guide, which contains 27 student-centered lessons using hands-on, real-world science investigations. Each lesson includes from 3 to 8 activities. The RANGELANDS guide was developed by the Welder Wildlife Foundation. The lessons use real-life hands-on science and social studies skills and tiered tasks for various ability levels along with embedded higher-order thinking skills. Participants should wear comfortable clothes and closed-toed shoes. In the event that COVID-19 prevents in-person sessions, this will be offered as a virtual session.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- AS+K Suicide Prevention - Virtual
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course - Online
- Hearing Screener Certification
- INSIGHT: Instructional Leaders Advisory Meeting 2021-2022 - Online
- TREC Talks - November 2021 - Virtual
- TREC Talks - October 2021 - Virtual
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy - Online
- Understanding and Planning for School Bombing Incidents - in proud partnership with the U. S. Department of Homeland Security and New Mexico Tech
- Vision Screener Certification