Introduction to an IEP - 28740
Have you ever wondered, "What is an IEP?" or "What do I do with an IEP?" This session will help you understand the components of an Individualized Education Program (IEP) and how important they are for guiding instruction, providing supports and services, and helping students with disabilities be successful in their learning. General and special education teachers will understand their role in implementing IEPs and be provided resources to support them in the future.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Paraprofessionals, Principals, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (Virtual) Campus-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only Spring 23)
- (Virtual) TIER: Trauma-Sensitive Schools - Virtual
- Data Collection
- IEP to Action
- Individualized Intensive Intervention - The Pyramid Model (Module 3)
- Introduction to Assistive Technology
- Student-Centered Decision Making and Master Scheduling - Stetson & Associates, Inc. (ESC Region 11)
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- Utilizing Accommodations in a Secondary Mathematics Classroom
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual