Engage by Design Content Series: Linking Literacy for Social Studies Success - 27055
Literacy is used in every single class we teach. We use it in our daily lives at all ages and stages of life. But just as there are different types of literacy, there are different ways to be literate. Join us in this series as we examine the skills needed and resources available to help our students bridge the literacy gap between elementary and secondary (Literacy Bridge 1/27), understand Cultural Literacy (2/17), learn how to have Primary Source Literacy (4/14), and learn valuable skills for Media Literacy (5/19).
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
Please bring a fully-charged device with internet capabilities.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 48
Registration Deadline 5/19/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 5/19/2021 4:30 pm
- Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- Engage by Design Content Series: From Meets to Masters in Science (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World
- Revisiting the Revised ELAR/SLAR TEKS K-6 - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Talking Tuesdays - Checks for Understanding - Virtual
- Talking Tuesdays - Creating High Leverage Opportunities for Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking - Virtual
- Texas Lesson Study Trainer of Trainers (Facilitator Training)