Engage by Design Content Series: Linking Literacy for Social Studies Success - 27055
Literacy is used in every single class we teach. We use it in our daily lives at all ages and stages of life. But just as there are different types of literacy, there are different ways to be literate. Join us in this series as we examine the skills needed and resources available to help our students bridge the literacy gap between elementary and secondary (Literacy Bridge 1/27), understand Cultural Literacy (2/17), learn how to have Primary Source Literacy (4/14), and learn valuable skills for Media Literacy (5/19).
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
Please bring a fully-charged device with internet capabilities.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 50
Registration Deadline 1/27/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11
- Canvas 101 Lite - Cadre 3 - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: 21st Century Skills through Social Studies
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Secondary) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: HyperDocs Edition (created with Google Docs and Slides) - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (December) - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction: Supporting English Language Learners in ANY Classroom - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - Online