Teach Like a Champion - Session 4 - 26837
Every student deserves a champion teacher. Come join us for a one-hour kick-off session using Texas Teach Like a Champion Online. Weâ€™ll share and discuss how to use this platform to refine classroom management skills while increasing rigor for more equitable student learning. Anyone is able to sign up for this session. If a participant was unable to attend Session 1 and wishes to know what was covered, please contact Lauren Smith for information and the recording of the session.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Please sign up for a free Texas TLAC online account at https://texastlaconline.org/
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Linking Literacy for Social Studies Success
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Secondary) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Jamboard Edition - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (February) - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction: Supporting English Language Learners in ANY Classroom - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - Online