Breaking Down the TEKS for Elementary - 26590
In this one-hour webinar, participants will look at the TEKS in grades K-5. They will take a deep-dive into understanding the four parts of the TEKS. They will analyze their own subject's TEKS and how they correlate with lesson design, student learning outcomes, and vertical alignment. Attendees will walk away with a clearer understanding of how to use their own standards to impact high-leverage instruction. The session also contains information on how to bring social-emotional learning and the TEKS together and how to maximize measurement of student learning whether in a virtual classroom or face-to-face. This session is worth three credit hours.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Participants need a digital or hard copy the TEKS from their subject(s) and grade level in the session.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series #6: Learning Stations K-5 - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Getting Techy with the ELAR TEKS Series - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Professional Learning Community - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (December) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (February) - Virtual
- Learning the Ropes (Pre-K and Kindergarten Beginning Teacher Academy Series - 3-Day Training) Fall 2020 - Virtual
- Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Online Training) - Virtual
- Written Expression for Early Childhood: Core Concepts & the How - Virtual