Engage by Design Content Series: From Meets to Masters in Science (GT 6-Hr Update) Virtual - 26517
All learners deserve the chance to engage with challenging content and rigorous questioning in the science classroom. Time-tested gifted practices and strategies, such as depth and complexity, can work for every kid with appropriate modification, scaffolding, and pacing from Pre-K to AP. Unlock the power of designing with the gifted learner in mind to help all students develop their talents, meet their growth measures, and get more out of their science education. This session will consist of two live Zoom meetings and approximately three hours of outside individual work.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 79
Registration Deadline 5/6/2021
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 12 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 5/4/2021 4:00 pm
- Blended Learning Academy
- Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Authentic Review in Social Studies
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- Engage by Design Content Series: Linking Literacy for Social Studies Success
- Engage by Design Content Series: When Bright Kids Do Bad Things (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Talking Tuesdays - Guided Reading 101 - Virtual