Engage by Design Content Series: From Meets to Masters in Science (GT 6-Hr Update) Virtual - 26517
All learners deserve the chance to engage with challenging content and rigorous questioning in the science classroom. Time-tested gifted practices and strategies, such as depth and complexity, can work for every kid with appropriate modification, scaffolding, and pacing from Pre-K to AP. Unlock the power of designing with the gifted learner in mind to help all students develop their talents, meet their growth measures, and get more out of their science education. This session will consist of two live Zoom meetings and approximately three hours of outside individual work.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 172
Registration Deadline 12/2/2020
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 11/30/2020 3:30 pm
- Canvas 101 Lite - Cadre 3 - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Linking Literacy for Social Studies Success
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Elementary) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: HyperDocs Edition (created with Google Docs and Slides) - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit