Engage by Design Content Series: From Meets to Masters in Math (GT 6-Hr Update) Virtual - 26516
All learners deserve the chance to engage with challenging content and rigorous questioning in the math classroom. Time-tested gifted practices and strategies, such as depth and complexity, can work for every kid with appropriate modification, scaffolding, and pacing from Pre-K to AP. Unlock the power of designing with the gifted learner in mind to help all students develop their talents, meet their growth measures, and get more out of their mathematics education. This session will consist of two live Zoom meetings and approximately three hours of outside individual work.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 67
Registration Deadline 5/13/2021
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 5/11/2021 4:00 pm
- 7/22/2021 9:00 am - Virtual
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Egaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Fake News and Film Studies (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- K-12 State-wide STEM Teacher Training
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--Using Words as Our Vessel--Discovering How Alphabetic Knowledge Paves the Way for Literacy Learning (Teacher Pathway)
- Sheltered Instruction in ANY Classroom - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction: Supporting English Language Learners in ANY Classroom - Online
- Small and Rural Schools Summer Virtual Conference
- Talking Tuesdays - Checks for Understanding - Virtual
- Texas Lesson Study Trainer of Trainers (Facilitator Training)