Engage by Design Content Series: iHistory Series - 26411
Join us to learn about digital resources and strategies specific to YOUR content! This will be a series of six one-hour webinars. Sign up for the ones that best fit your needs or sign up for them all! The series will be as follows: 9/2 iTexasHistory, 9/9 iUSHistory, 9/16 iWorldHistory, 9/22 iGeography, 9/29 iGovernment, and 12/1 iCulture.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
device with internet
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 47
Registration Deadline 12/1/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/1/2020 3:30 pm
- Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: 21st Century Skills through Social Studies
- Engage by Design Content Series: Linking Literacy for Social Studies Success
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Jamboard Edition - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (December) - Virtual
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit