Online GT Update - Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (3 Hours) Online - 30408
This online session provides participants with easy-to-implement enrichment and extension strategies to use with high-ability learners.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher Supervisors
This course counts as three hours toward the annual six-hour GT Update. Participants will need to enroll in another three-hour GT update to earn their full six hours.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 1 Wait list
Registration Deadline 6/9/2023
Credit Type G/T- Update
Gypsy Mishoe ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 5/29/2023 8:00 am
- 6/12/2023 8:00 am - Online
- AI-Powered Instruction: Unleashing the Magic of Artificial Intelligence to Tailor Instruction for All Learners - Virtual
- Discovery Education - What's New and Exciting?! - Virtual
- Future-Ready Writing: Using Digital Tools across the Curriculum to Prepare Students for Tomorrow's World
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC)
- GT Update - Math on ICE: Inquiry, Creativity, and Enrichment in the Mathematics Classroom
- Mathematics Achievement Academies: Formative Assessment and Applying the Content across the Strands, Grade 2
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Book Study: "Crunchtime" by Bernabei, Hover, & Candler - Online
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Virtual