Online GT Update - Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (3 Hours) Online - 30408
This online session provides participants with easy-to-implement enrichment and extension strategies to use with high-ability learners.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher Supervisors
This course counts as three hours toward the annual six-hour GT Update. Participants will need to enroll in another three-hour GT update to earn their full six hours.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 151
Registration Deadline 12/8/2023
Credit Type G/T- Update
Gypsy Mishoe ESC Region 11, Kerry Fergason ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 10/23/2023 8:00 am
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- BOOK STUDY - The Classroom Behavior Manual: How to Build Relationships with Students, Share Control, and Teach Positive Behaviors
- Creating Thinkers Instead of Test Takers 2.0
- Driving Inquiry through Film in Social Studies with Retro Report
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Online
- Scottish Rite for Children (SRC) Build: A K-1 Early Reading Intervention
- Small Group, Big Impact: Integrating ChatGPT for Personalized Classroom Instruction - Virtual
- Socratic Seminars: Implementing Student-Facilitated Learning in the ELAR Classroom (3-12)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online