Engage by Design Content Series: MATH Asynchronously - Connecting Representations (webinar) - 26346
Are they the same? Connecting mathematical representations is a powerful tool in building capacity and conceptual learning in mathematics. This session will cover multiple ways and strategies in bringing this important skill to an asynchronous environment.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 1 - Online Calculators
- Mind the Gap: Using TEKS Resource System Tools to Accelerate Learning in Math (8th and Algebra I)
- Power Up: Unlocking New Levels in Secondary Literacy Practices - Improving Secondary Literacy Skills with Success Criteria (Part 3) - Virtual
- Power Up: Unlocking New Levels in Secondary Literacy Practices - Authentic Vocabulary Instruction that Sticks - Virtual
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: Talking Math - Using Rigorous Tasks to Promote Math Discourse
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Basics of Self-Selected Independent Reading (Asynchronous) - Online
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Grading without Harm - Assessment, Grades, and Mastery (Asynchronous) - Online
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Implementing Writing Conferences (Asynchronous) - Online