Engage by Design Content Series: MATH Asynchronously - Connecting Representations (webinar) Virtual - 26346
Are they the same? Connecting mathematical representations is a powerful tool in building capacity and conceptual learning in mathematics. This session will cover multiple ways and strategies in bringing this important skill to an asynchronous environment.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 58
Registration Deadline 12/9/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 7 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/9/2020 4:30 pm
- Education Pathway Summit - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: MATH Asynchronously - Clothesline Math (webinar) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Elementary) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Secondary) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Learning Design Series: PLN - Secondary - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online
- Whatâ€™s NOT Wrong With Mistakes: Using Error to Build Conceptual Understanding