Engage by Design Content Series: MATH Asynchronously - Clothesline Math (webinar) Virtual - 26344
Are we hanging math out to dry? Clothesline Math is a creative way for a student to use his or her own pattern recognition to build conceptual understanding. This session will discuss ways to bring number sense and solving equations to an asynchronous environment using this great activity.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 57
Registration Deadline 12/3/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 1 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/3/2020 4:30 pm
- Egaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Demystifying Word Problems - 3 Act Tasks - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Elementary) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Secondary) - Virtual
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online