Engage by Design Content Series: MATH Asynchronously - Clothesline Math (webinar) - 26344
Are we hanging math out to dry? Clothesline Math is a creative way for a student to use his or her own pattern recognition to build conceptual understanding. This session will discuss ways to bring number sense and solving equations to an asynchronous environment using this great activity.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Sized, Self-Paced Engaging High School Students in a Language-Rich Classroom - Online
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Series: Part 2 - Web-Based Activities
- Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Power Up: Unlocking New Levels in Secondary Literacy Practices - Student Engagement -- Personalized Professional Learning
- R11 Writing Collaborative for Secondary Teachers: Creating Demonstration Texts for Informational Writing - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction Academy: 2-Day Training for Secondary Teachers
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- TEKS Talks: Diving into Strand 7 for Middle/High School ELAR Instruction - Virtual
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Implementing Writing Conferences (Asynchronous) - Online