2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - 26308
This webinar series is designed to disseminate the most recent updates in accountability. All participants registered will receive information to log into the webinar on the morning of the session. All webinars will be recorded, but only those who attend the live webinar will receive credit.
Charter School Personnel, Directors, Principals, Assessment Coordinators, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Virtual
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and English Learners - Virtual
- Effective Interactive Word Walls for Classrooms with English Learners - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Biology STAAR Review Using Digital Breakout Rooms - Virtual
- Online Testing: Are You Ready? - Virtual
- TexQuest: Let's Have a Conversation about College & Career Readiness - Virtual
- TREC Talks - April 2021 - Virtual
- Understanding the WHY and HOW in Serving English Learners in Charter Schools - Virtual
- What's Sliming You? (Youth) - Virtual