Getting Techy with the ELAR TEKS Series Virtual - 26300
Join us for a virtual, hands-on, interactive session where we will discover, engage, experiment, and produce with technology the ELAR TEKS one strand at a time. As we embark on each strand, we will cruise into new ports of hands-on learning and take a look at how technology can enhance the newly released ELAR TEKS.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Assistant Principals, Instructional Technology Personnel, Principals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Early Childhood - Making the Most of Every Minute - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Executing Virtual and Hybrid Instruction for Early Childhood - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Seesaw Educators PLN - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Professional Learning Community - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (December) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (February) - Virtual
- Learning in Centers for Pre-K and Kindergarten Teachers Series (4-Day Training) - Virtual
- STEM Part 1: Seamless Science Integration in Early Childhood - Virtual