Fostering Critical Thinking in ALL Students: K-5 - 25904
Imagine having a routine focused on fostering critical thinking in mathematics for ALL students. This session will provide opportunities for participants to engage in the Connecting Representations instructional routine, which provides intentional ways to foster critical reading, writing, speaking, and thinking in ALL students. This session will be virtual via Zoom and will include interaction between participants. Session will include rich math tasks to stimulate thinking and mathematical connections. We will use additional digital platforms to help increase engagement and interaction. This session will also allow participants to apply content to a virtual teaching environment as well as classroom instruction.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Early Childhood: Rules, Routines, and Procedures: Three Keys to a Successful Start! - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: CIRCLE Progress Monitoring - Assessment Administration for Pre-kindergarten - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Effective Virtual Read Alouds in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Planning Virtual Instruction for Early Childhood - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Social & Emotional Learning for Early Childhood - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Getting Techy with the ELAR TEKS Series - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (February) - Virtual
- Reaching the Finish Line with Early Literacy (for Burleson ISD only) - Virtual
- Reviewing the PK Outcomes Framework (Springtown ISD only) - Virtual