Algebra I EOC Instruction Impact: An Online Course Online - 25747
In this online course, participants will explore the intricacies of the Algebra I EOC STAAR test and learn how instruction can be improved to allow for student success. Teachers who are new to Algebra I, regardless of whether they are in middle school or high school, will find this course vitally important. Teachers of ELL students as well as those supporting students with learning disabilities will find that this course will answer any lingering questions concerning their diverse learners. Even though the course starts June 1, 2020, the last day to enroll is August 15, 2020. All coursework should be complete by August 31, 2019. Credit will be granted as coursework is completed. Participants should expect to spend about six hours completing the course.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact email@example.com.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 52
Registration Deadline 8/14/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Nancy Trent ESC Region 11, David Henson ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/1/2020 7:00 am
- 8th-Grade Math STAAR Instruction Impact: An Online Course - Online
- Authentic Review for Social Studies - Virtual
- Laying the Foundations in Science 2.0 - Virtual
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: High-Quality Culminating Products
- Project-Based Learning Academy (2019-2020 school year) - Virtual
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - High-Impact Questioning
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Implementing Reading Conferences - Virtual
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Maximizing Impact with Blended Learning - Virtual
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas) - Virtual
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Demonstration of Learning - Virtual