Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Implementing Reading Conferences - 25717
Independent reading time is one of the biggest opportunities for teachers to provide differentiated instruction! Reading conferences are a great way to get to know your students as well as help them monitor their own reading life and set individual reading goals. This webinar will provide practical implementation tips for reading conferences and question stems, offering an opportunity for teachers to collaborate with one another!
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators, Principals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Restorative Practice Simple Circles and Getting-to-Know-You Tips - Virtual
- Connections in History - Virtual
- H.O.T.S! Higher-Order Thinking Skills for Secondary Mathematics: Open Middle and Numberless Word Problems
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Turning up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Introduction to Writer's Workshop - Virtual
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas) - Virtual
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Demonstration of Learning - Virtual