Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Day 3 - Making Your Own Digital Activities - 25671
Are you the independent type? If you like Desmos Activity Builder but want to make your own, this session will uncover the features like polygraph, marble slides, embedding video, and all the other tools that make everyone say, Cool! This is Day 1 of a three-part series. You may register for any one session or all three.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual/ESL Program Overview: The "Why" Behind Serving ELs & What to Expect - Online
- Coping through COVID with Distress Tolerance Skills - (LPC Credit Only) - Virtual
- EL On-Demand Learning: Bite-Sized "Help, I Have a Newcomer!" - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Jamboard Edition - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: HyperDocs Edition (created with Google Docs and Slides) - Online
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Revisiting the Revised ELAR/SLAR TEKS K-6 - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online
- TexQuest: Deep Dive into Britannica School for Elementary (K-5) Classrooms! - Virtual