Getting Techy with the New ELAR TEKS Planning - 25666
Join us for a virtual, hands-on, interactive session where we will discover, engage, experiment, and produce with technology the ELAR TEKS one strand at a time. As we embark on each strand, we will cruise into new ports of hands-on learning and take a look at how technology can enhance the newly released ELAR TEKS.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Assistant Principals, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Rules, Routines, and Procedures: Three Keys to a Successful Start! - Virtual
- Patterns of Power
- Pre-K: Extending Learning through Electives - Virtual
- Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Training)
- Set Sail with Phonics - Virtual
- Virtual Literacy Conference: Imagining Futures through the Literacy Lens - Virtual
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) for Educators and Speech Language Pathologists - AFTERNOON SESSION - Virtual
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) for Educators and Speech Language Pathologists - MORNING SESSION - Virtual
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) for Educators and Speech Language Pathologists - MORNING SESSION, June 15-17, 2020 - Virtual