Leveraging Canvas Conference - 25559
Attend this one-day mini-conference designed to provide hands-on opportunities for teachers to meet and support district instructional goals through innovative applications of technologies in Canvas. Sessions will include teaching and learning innovations along with tools and technologies, providing teachers with opportunities to learn from their peers and experiment with new and different applications. Must register in our system and then we will send the link to the schedule.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Please bring your own device and be prepared to log on to your district or personal Canvas account. Personal Canvas accounts can be set up free at canvas.instructure.com
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Crafting Sentence Stems for ELs Utilizing the Question Matrix - Virtual
- Effective Interactive Word Walls for Classrooms with English Learners - Virtual
- ESL Specialist 101 - Virtual
- Frayer Models as a Vehicle for Acquiring and Using Academic Vocabulary for ELs - Virtual
- Geometry and Spatial Reasoning in Early Childhood for English Learners - Virtual
- Region 11 ESL Teacher Collaborative - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online