LRE: Teaching The Tough TEKS in 8th Grade - ALTERNATE LOCATION - 25442
In the eighth-grade Teaching the Tough TEKS session, the Law-Related Education team identified TEKS that are challenging to American History students to design this two-day workshop. This institute is designed to target low-performing eighth-grade TEKS and to complement existing curriculum. Working with scholars and consultants, participants will learn and receive valuable content, methods, and resources. Content presentations are reinforced with practical activities that will be made available to participants free of charge. Registration is free and lunch will be provided on both days.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher Supervisors
device with wifi access
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Authentic Review for Social Studies - Virtual
- Classroom Culture - Virtual
- H.O.T.S! Higher-Order Thinking Skills for Secondary Mathematics: Open Middle and Numberless Word Problems
- Including and Instructing Students with Visual Impairment in General Education Classrooms - Online Study - Online
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- Project-Based Learning Academy (2019-2020 school year) - Virtual
- Revealing the Mathematician: Strategies to Support Tier 2 and Tier 3 Students in Grades 6-8
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas) - Virtual