Jennifer Serravallo's Reading Strategies Book: A 2-Day Training - 25418
Jennifer Serravallo has condensed reading best practices into 300 strategies! In this three-part series, we will chunk the most high-yield approaches for your students so they can deepen their reading skills and comprehension. Participants use Serravallo's popular text with the intention that they will engage in action research with their own students by putting into practice what we explore in the face-to-face sessions. The three days will be dynamic, organic, and will allow teachers to also share their own findings. Teachers will also leave this training with a reading strategies toolkit that can be put to use immediately and Jeniffer Seravallo Reading Strategies Book!
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Engage by Design Content Series: CIRCLE Progress Monitoring - Assessment Administration for Pre-kindergarten - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Effective Virtual Read Alouds in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Engaging Circle Times for Early Childhood - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Social & Emotional Learning for Early Childhood - Virtual
- Engage By Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series # 3: Math Tasks K-5 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series #5: Guided Math K-5 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Beyond the Basics with Seesaw - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Getting Techy with the ELAR TEKS Series - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (September) - Virtual