Social Emotional Needs of Students (LPC) - 25232
Are you considering implementation of a Social Emotional Learning (SEL) program? Do you have a newly developed SEL program in place? If so, then this training is for you. This workshop will provide the key foundation components of developing effective SEL programming. It looks at SEL from the lens of the adults on campus. This is designed to be a trainer-of-trainer format where individuals may utilize workshop materials to share with their faculty.
Counselors, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 11
Registration Deadline 5/20/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Licensed Professional Counselor
Sandra Benavidez ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Offered Again On
- 5/20/2020 9:00 am
- Charter School Counseling Cluster
- Foreign Transcript Training
- Johnson County Cluster
- Mental Health & School Safety Task Force
- Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR of Tarrant County)
- Social Emotional Needs of Students
- Summer Transition, College Success, and Financial Aid
- Tarrant County Counseling Cluster
- Texas Transition Online - Online
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR of Tarrant County) Session -- for School and University Personnel Only