From Meets to Masters: Gifted Strategies to Help ALL Students Grow - 24954
All learners deserve the chance to engage with challenging content and rigorous questioning. Time-tested gifted practices and strategies such as depth and complexity can work for every kid with appropriate modification, scaffolding, and pacing, from Pre-K to AP. Unlock the power of designing with the gifted learner in mind to help all students develop their talents, meet their growth measures, and get more out of school.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
Bring charged device.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: A Quick Look at Positive Behavior Intervention System (PBIS) and the Role of the Campus Team - Virtual
- Formative Assessments That Empower and Inform - Virtual
- Making Sense of Problem Situations through Rich Tasks and Discourse: Grade 4
- Project-Based Learning Academy (2019-2020 school year) - Virtual
- Small-Group Math Instruction and Differentiation, Grades 3-8
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - Online
- Teaching to the Top: Lesson Design with the Gifted Learner in Mind - Virtual