Project-Based Learning Academy (2019-2020 school year) Virtual - 24407
Project-based learning (PBL) is all about learning by doing, and that is exactly what you will experience in the PBL Academy. During this multi-day session, you will explore the essential components and phases of a PBL unit plan as you design a new PBL unit for your students or staff. An online community in Canvas and a one-on-one coaching session will be offered to provide the support you need to implement your plan.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
Participants in the Project-Based Learning Academy should be confident in building a student-driven classroom culture.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 1 Wait list
Registration Deadline 7/14/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Lori Miniet ESC Region 11, Maria Collins ESC Region 11, Crystal Klose ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 7/21/2020 8:30 am
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: A Quick Look at Positive Behavior Intervention System (PBIS) and the Role of the Campus Team - Virtual
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Respect Agreements and Restorative Questioning - Virtual
- Formative Assessments That Empower and Inform - Virtual
- Integrating Social Studies Streamlining TEKS with New ELAR TEKS for Elementary
- Making Sense of Problem Situations through Rich Tasks and Discourse: Grade 5
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Virtual - A New Year on the Horizon! Preparing for a Balanced Literacy Classroom - Virtual
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Demonstration of Learning - Virtual