Project-Based Learning Academy (2019-2020 school year) - 24407
Project-based learning (PBL) is all about learning by doing, and that is exactly what you will experience in the PBL Academy. By the end of the face-to-face workshop days, you will have designed a PBL unit for your classroom. An online community and on-site coaching session will be offered to provide the support you need to implement your plan. Participants must attend each day to receive credit; partial credit will not be awarded.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
Participants in the Project-Based Learning Academy should be confident in building a student-driven classroom culture.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 38
Registration Deadline 5/28/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Lori Cole Miniet ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 5/27/2020 8:30 am
- 7/21/2020 8:30 am
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Mini Conference
- Copyright - Online
- Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences
- K-2 Elementary Extravaganza: It Takes BIG HEARTS to Shape Little Minds
- Laying the Foundations in Science 1.0
- Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World
- Sexual Harassment - Online
- Teaching to the Top: Lesson Design with the Gifted Learner in Mind
- The Lone Star Literacy Institute, Grades 3-5
- Twitter Toolkit