Project-Based Learning Academy (2019-2020 school year) - 24407
Project-based learning (PBL) is all about learning by doing, and that is exactly what you will experience in the PBL Academy. During this multi-day session, you will explore the essential components and phases of a PBL unit plan as you design a new PBL unit for your students or staff. An online community in Canvas and a one-on-one coaching session will be offered to provide the support you need to implement your plan.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
Participants in the Project-Based Learning Academy should be confident in building a student-driven classroom culture.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Authentic Review in Social Studies
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Curate Content and Formatively Assess Using Edpuzzle - Online
- Google with Social Studies
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Mind the Gap: Using TEKS Resource System Tools to Accelerate Learning in Math (4th-5th)
- Mind the Gap: Using TEKS Resource System Tools to Accelerate Learning in Math (K-1)
- Sheltered Instruction: Supporting English Language Learners in ANY Classroom - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online