First-Year Teachers Academy 2019-2020 Spring Cohort - 24240
The First-Year Teachers Academy provides beginning teachers with a structured, systemic induction experience to build their capacity and increase student success. Teachers will learn and practice research-based teaching strategies within a collaborative learning cohort in order to accelerate professional growth and increase student achievement. This specialized academy includes three full-day sessions at Region 11: Lesson Design; Classroom Culture; and Demonstration of Learning. All Academy experiences are aligned with T-TESS. If you are interested in purchasing optional individual coaching for teacher participants in this academy, please contact Lyndsae Benton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Restorative Practice Simple Circles and Getting-to-Know-You Tips - Virtual
- Corn in the Classroom - Virtual
- Growing Great Readers: One Small Group at a Time! - Virtual
- Integrating Social Studies Streamlining TEKS with New ELAR TEKS for Elementary
- Keys to Comprehension: One Skill at a Time, Part 3 - Virtual
- Laying the Foundations in Science 1.0 - Virtual
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - Online
- Teaching to the Top: Lesson Design with the Gifted Learner in Mind - Virtual
- Virtual - A New Year on the Horizon! Preparing for a Balanced Literacy Classroom - Virtual
- Virtual Unlicensed Diabetic Care Assistant (UDCA) Training for School Personnel