First-Year Teachers Academy 2019-2020 Spring Cohort - 24240
The First-Year Teachers Academy provides beginning teachers with a structured, systemic induction experience to build their capacity and increase student success. Teachers will learn and practice research-based teaching strategies within a collaborative learning cohort in order to accelerate professional growth and increase student achievement. This specialized academy includes three full-day sessions at Region 11: Lesson Design; Classroom Culture; and Demonstration of Learning. All Academy experiences are aligned with T-TESS. If you are interested in purchasing optional individual coaching for teacher participants in this academy, please contact Lyndsae Benton at email@example.com.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 24
Registration Deadline 1/15/2020 8:30 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Reghan Russell ESC Region 11, Ashley Lay ESC Region 11, Jordan Dunn ESC Region 11, Melissa Stornelli ESC Region 11, Ivy Foss ESC Region 11, Kelsie Lumadue ESC Region 11, Michelle Green ESC Region 11
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 1/15/2020 8:30 am
- Abydos 12-Day Summer Writing Institute
- Google for Learning: What's All This Hype about HyperDocs?
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (May) - Live Online
- K-2 Elementary Extravaganza: It takes BIG HEARTS to shape little minds
- Literacy Fusion
- Organisms and Environments in Grades 3-5 Science
- STAAR Science Focus on Success - Grades 3-5
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit
- The Lone Star Literacy Institute, Grades 3-5
- What to Do When the Kids Just Don't Get It