The Lone Star Literacy Institute, Grades K-2 - 24092
The Lone Star Literacy Institute for grades K-2 is a two-day learning experience designed to immerse district facilitators into an effective literacy block. Learners will engage in using a balanced literacy approach to assist teachers with integrating the foundational literacy components (along with an introduction to writing) into early literacy instruction for all students. Participants will also receive assessment, guided reading, and classroom management techniques necessary to conduct small groups and provide differentiated instruction. Participants will leave with strategies, tools, and resources to implement in the classroom immediately.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: A Quick Look at Positive Behavior Intervention System (PBIS) and the Role of the Campus Team - Virtual
- Corn in the Classroom - Virtual
- From Meets to Masters: Gifted Strategies to Help ALL Students Grow - Virtual
- Integrating Social Studies Streamlining TEKS with New ELAR TEKS for Elementary
- Keys to Comprehension: One Skill at a Time, Part 3 - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - Online
- Virtual - A New Year on the Horizon! Preparing for a Balanced Literacy Classroom - Virtual
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Demonstration of Learning - Virtual
- Virtual Unlicensed Diabetic Care Assistant (UDCA) Training for School Personnel