Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) - 24079
Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) is a three-day training focused on creating positive school culture, establishing and sustaining vision and goals, developing others, power "with" not power over, improving instruction, managing data and processes, and coaching skills. In conjunction with the new state appraisal systems, AEL will be replacing the Instructional Leadership Development (ILD) training used with the previous appraisal system. AEL is a co-requisite for all participants wanting to take the T-TESS training to become a certified Appraiser.
Assistant Principals, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) - Virtual
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: A Quick Look at Positive Behavior Intervention System (PBIS) and the Role of the Campus Team - Virtual
- Charter Schools Conference: The Power of Partnerships
- Co-Teaching: The Power of 2 (Canvas Course) - Online
- Hill School Trauma Workshop - Virtual
- Reclaiming My Time: An Administrator's Guide to Effective Time Management ***VIRTUAL*** - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online