K-2 Elementary Extravaganza: It takes BIG HEARTS to shape little minds - 23978
Are you ready for the next six weeks? By attending this academy, teachers will have an opportunity to dive into content-specific lessons for the upcoming six weeks. Based on the TEKS Resource System Scope & Sequence, these sessions will cover concepts that are present in the 5th six weeks. (Open to all districts) ELAR, Math, Science, Social Studies, and more.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Please bring your device for use in the sessions.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Full
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment, or has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Mini Conference
- Copyright - Online
- From Meets to Masters: Gifted Strategies to Help ALL Students Grow
- Gifted and Talented: When Bright Kids Do Bad Things - Negative Behavior, Self-Talk, and Self-Image in the Gifted - Live Online
- Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: Digital Tools for the PBL Classroom
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Classroom Culture
- Teaching to the Top: Lesson Design with the Gifted Learner in Mind
- The Lone Star Literacy Institute, Grades 3-5
- Twitter Toolkit