Set Sail with Phonics Virtual - 23908
Join us on a learning journey as we set sail to discover the treasures of phonological awareness and phonics in your prekindergarten to second-grade classroom. In this course, participants will learn about research-based, effective ways to implement foundational literacy skills. You will also have the opportunity to engage and create multiple activities to take back to your classroom. These valuable resources can be incorporated into any phonological awareness or phonics curriculum. Come embark on this learning journey!
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 7/29/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Nicole Adkins ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 7/28/2020 10:00 am
- Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences - Virtual
- Early Childhood Centers with the Three Ps (Planned, Purposeful, and Playful) - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Introduction to Effective Read Alouds for Pre-K and Kindergarten - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Rules, Routines, and Procedures: Three Keys to a Successful Start! - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Themes Made Easy in Pre-K - Virtual
- Patterns of Power - Virtual
- Pre-K: Extending Learning through Electives - Virtual
- Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Training)
- Students Soar with Seesaw - Virtual
- Virtual Unlicensed Diabetic Care Assistant (UDCA) Training for School Personnel