The Lone Star Literacy Institute 2019, Grades 6-8 - 23698
The Lone Star Literacy Institute for grades 6-8 is a two-day learning experience designed to immerse district facilitators into an effective literacy block. Learners will engage in using a balanced literacy approach to assist teachers with integrating reading, writing, listening, speaking, and thinking into literacy instruction for all students. Participants will also receive assessment, differentiation, and classroom management techniques necessary to provide responsive, differentiated instruction in the middle school classroom. Participants will leave with strategies, tools, and resources to implement in the classroom immediately.
Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Sized Language-Rich Classrooms for English Learners - Virtual
- Bite-Sized Read, Write, and Speak for English Learners - Virtual
- Designated Supports for STAAR Assessments in Mathematics
- Part 1 of 2 Supporting ELs in Reading Workshop: The What and How - Virtual
- Part 2 of 2 Supporting ELs in Reading Workshop: The What and How - Virtual
- Region 11 ESL Teacher Collaborative - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online