Amplify Reading - Small-Group Instruction - 30859
This training is specifically designed to support teachers and leaders using HQIM Amplify Texas to find opportunities for small-group instruction and remediation during both core instruction and instruction outside of the core literacy block. We will also make connections to how this might benefit students in your classroom with the goal of planning and preparing high-quality RLA instruction using the Amplify Texas curricular resources. Participants should bring all instructional materials for the upcoming units, including the teacher guides, student materials, and a laptop to access online materials.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 6/19/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
BeTina Edwards-Wilson ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
For assistance contact:
Instructional Specialist (THL ELAR)
Offered Again On
- 6/19/2023 8:30 am
- 6/19/2023 1:00 pm
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 2 - Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC
- Book Study Kickoff: The Classroom Behavior Manual: How to Build Relationships with Students, Share Control, and Teach Positive Behaviors
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT)
- Hitting the Mark: Grades 1 and 2 Best Practices
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Unlocking Creativity: Use Canva to Present with Impact and Enhance Your Instruction
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Virtual