Science Academy - Grades 3 through High School - 23504
Didn't get to go to CAST? This day will be composed of four 75-minute content sessions. During each of the four sessions, there will be at least two content options per grade band: 3-5, 6-8, and high school. Additionally, there will be options for content supports, such as Discovery Education, TEKS Resource System, and TexQuest. There will also be strands, such as quality questioning, problem solving, working with English Learners, and the use of DMAC/Eduphoria.
Principals, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher Supervisors
Please bring a device that can be used to access the internet and utilize in possible session activities.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2019-2020 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Co-Teaching: The Power of 2 (Canvas Course) - Online
- Engage by Design Training
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- T-TESS - Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System - Virtual