Impacts of Human Activity and Natural Events on Earth Systems - 23499
All living systems are connected and, as such, natural events and human activities affect the Earth systems. Through investigations, teachers can guide students through experiences where collected information allows them to investigate, analyze, recognize, predict, and explain how an area or an ecosystem might be impacted. Strategies embedded in the session will help teachers make content accessible for struggling learners and English Learners as well as challenging for gifted learners.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher Supervisors
Please bring a device that can be used to access the internet, create documents for use in the classroom and share thinking and materials in a Google folder.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual/ESL Program Overview: The "Why" Behind Serving ELs & What to Expect - Online
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Classroom: Making Your Own Digital Activities (Webinar) - Virtual
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Classroom: Web-Based Activities (Webinar) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Growth without Glitter (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Let's Review the Components of Reading Instruction - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Getting Started in Google Classroom - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Shift Instruction to Students with Choice Boards - Virtual
- Google Classroom Educators PLN - Virtual
- Parenting and Paternity Awareness (p.a.p.a.) - Virtual (Zoom)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online