DBQ Project - 23165
Teach your students to be critical readers, critical thinkers, and concise writers with the DBQ Project...and learn how to build skills that are important for ALL students. Come learn an engaging method of training students to examine several primary sources and consolidate their findings into well-written essays. Skills will translate across the curriculum and prepare your students for success.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher Supervisors
Device with internet ability.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Formative Assessment (Gimkit, Google Forms, and Quizizz) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Slides Edition - Virtual
- Engage by Design Training
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Growth without Glitter: Low-Prep, High-Yield Strategies for Advanced Learning
- Laying the Foundations in Science 2.0 - Virtual
- Parenting and Paternity Awareness (p.a.p.a.) - Virtual (Zoom)
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: High-Quality Culminating Products - Virtual
- Project-Based Learning Academy (2019-2020 school year) - Virtual