DBQ Project - 23165
Teach your students to be critical readers, critical thinkers, and concise writers with the DBQ Project...and learn how to build skills that are important for ALL students. Come learn an engaging method of training students to examine several primary sources and consolidate their findings into well-written essays. Skills will translate across the curriculum and prepare your students for success.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher Supervisors
Device with internet ability.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 10
Registration Deadline 6/8/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D,3C,4A,4B,5A,5B,5C
Kathy Uhilich DBQ Project
Offered Again On
- 6/8/2020 8:30 am
- Laying the Foundations in Science 1.0
- Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: High-Quality Culminating Products
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Classroom Culture
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Demonstration of Learning
- Section 504 - Online
- Talking across the Aisle: Take Winning off the Table
- Twitter Toolkit
- What to Do When the Kids Just Don't Get It
- When to Ditch Devices