Gifted/Talented Series: Nature and Needs of GT Students - 22888
Nature and Needs is one training in a five-part training series designed to meet the requirements of the Texas Administrative Code and the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students. Participants will explore the positive and negative characteristics of gifted students and learn appropriate modifications necessitated by the exceptionalism of gifted students. Explore strategies to nurture these needs while improving your ability to recognize and cope with this uniqueness.This session is required as part of the initial 30 hours.
Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher Supervisors
Bring charged laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 39
Registration Deadline 5/5/2020
Credit Type G/T - Nature & Needs
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 5/5/2020 8:30 am
- 6/12/2020 8:30 am
- G/T 6-Hour Update: Reaching Overlooked and Underserved Populations
- Gifted/Talented Online: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity/TPSP - Online
- Gifted/Talented Series: Creativity and Critical Thinking for GT Students
- Gifted/Talented Series: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity
- Gifted/Talented Series: Models of Differentiated Instruction for GT Students
- Gifted/Talented Series: Models of Differentiated Instruction for GT Students - Live Online
- Gifted/Talented: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students
- Perspective & Point of View
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: Managing the PBL Classroom
- Project-Based Learning Academy (2019-2020 school year)