Thinking Like a Historian - 22886
This class is designed to give teachers the resources to create inquiry-based lessons where students are "doing" history rather than "studying" history. We will discuss how to apply scientific research practices to human actions and behavior from the past. We will learn how to create and develop critically thinking students in social studies.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders
device with internet capabilities
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Corn in the Classroom - Virtual
- Growing Great Readers: One Small Group at a Time! - Virtual
- Keys to Comprehension: One Skill at a Time, Part 3 - Virtual
- Keys to Comprehension: One Skill at a Time, Part 5 - Virtual
- Making Sense of Problem Situations through Rich Tasks and Discourse: Grade 4
- Small-Group Math Instruction and Differentiation, Grades 3-8
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Virtual Unlicensed Diabetic Care Assistant (UDCA) Training for School Personnel